Content Marketing: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
We know generating leads is a huge challenge for most online marketers. Especially a consistent flow of quality leads.
That’s why in this show we take a hard look at one of the most common strategies for getting clients: content marketing.
Whether or not people agree you should be using blogs, videos, guest articles, podcasts, social media or something else, most believe content marketing is THE gold standard when trying to attract clients online.
But is that really true? Is content marketing all it’s cracked up to be? Or, are most people putting too much faith in an outdated strategy?
These, and more, are the questions we answer in this episode. As you listen you’ll hear us discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of content marketing.
- The #1 benefit of content marketing–especially for coaches and consultants just starting out…
- How to avoid the top mistake most content marketers make–get this right and content marketing becomes a “get to do” instead of a “have to do”…
- The high cost of “free” content marketing most people overlook…
- The most reliable alternative and why everyone should be adding this to their marketing strategy.
- When you should start using content marketing so that you get the best dollar return on your time.
- Plus at least a dozen other critical distinctions you’ll want to hear that separate the good, the bad, and the ugly of content marketing.
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business