The Lonely Entrepreneur
An online business is hard enough. Add in isolation and it gets even more taxing mentally, physically, and emotionally.
But there’s a deeper, darker type of loneliness. It’s one most entrepreneurs don’t fully understand. It’s why you feel alone even in a room full of friends and family.
Getting a handle on this type of loneliness is critical. You must understand what’s going on so that it doesn’t consume you. Awareness matters.
That’s why Jayne and I created a special episode we’re calling: The Lonely Entrepreneur.
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The two types of loneliness solo entrepreneurs must be aware of—and why
- How and why your success is destroying the very relationships you thought would support you
- The real reason your business wins seem so hollow
- Two ways loneliness is magnified online
- Four types of people you’ll have in your life as a successful entrepreneur–two will move you forward, one will hold you back, and the other will just be confused
- Plus our top two suggestions to stop loneliness from stopping you
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business