5 Critical Distinctions “Rich Brain” Coaches Know That “Poor Brain” Coaches Don’t
Whether we like it or not, people who succeed think differently than people who get, and stay, stuck. Circumstances. Backgrounds. Opportunities. They may all be identical between two people and yet, those two people can achieve very different outcomes.
Why is that the case?
How is it possible?
What makes the difference?
In this episode: Rich Brain Poor Brain, we dive into the thinking that separates those who move forward from those who stay stuck.
- The single best question you can use to wake up your Rich Brain when it gets shut down by seeing your competition succeed.
- What it takes to actually move forward when you get stuck.
- The curious case of twin brothers and what it can teach us about how we see the world.
- How making this simple shift in focus can unlock tremendous success in your business and in your life.
- The Rich Brain reason to earn more money is to exchange it for this even more valuable currency (and no, it’s not Bitcoin).
- Plus at least a dozen questions you can start using today to instantly shift from Poor Brain thinking to Rich Brain thinking—without needing more willpower or motivation—so that you can move forward where you may have gotten stuck in the past.
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business