What We Learned about SALES From Our First Million-Dollar Month!
The old way of high-pressure sales technique is moving towards a new regime and we are at the forefront of the new mission-based way. Whatever what your business is, there are people out there that need your help. Maybe you’ve got things going “OK” but just can’t seem to break through to the next level of sales. You owe it to yourself to find the right clients, weed out the ones that aren’t a fit, and then serve them to their highest truth. Today, Marc and I share what we have figured out that does work, so much that it helps us get to one million dollars a month consistently. It’s not enough to be busy and overwhelmed and we can help you get the right steps in a simple and structured process. We can help you dial in the toughest piece, get your enrollment process right, and free up your time and energy to help even more people.
In this episode we talk about:
- The sales piece is the toughest piece to dial in. You need to get the enrollment process right yourself first, then you can go and export it to others.
- You have to authentically believe in your program and create a program to help others with a clear and structured system.
- Not everybody you speak to is someone you want to help, can help, or is cut out for your program. Knowing how to identify this and respectfully let them go should be aligned with your mission.
- From making half-a-million phone calls, Marc can attest that the clients deserve to be treated as a fellow human, and instead of having commission breath and seeing them as a sale, you help them seek the truth to what will add value to their situation.
- You must continually raise your standards for both yourself and your entire team.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business