Why Empathy is The Single Most Important Skill You Can Have
Join Jayne Jewell and me today, as we reveal the one quality we feel is the most overlooked thing in business. If you are dealing with some heavy competition in a new marketplace, this secret we are going to share with you today is the key to wipe the floor with your competition. Plus, you will be making the world a better place as you go along, which we could certainly use a lot more of. When everyone in the marketplace is fighting with sticks, learn the one key trait that will have you fighting with a missile instead.
In this episode we talk about:
● The mixed ideas and misconceptions that people have about empathy. The way that we define empathy is a deep, deep understanding of what your clients are dealing and struggling with, without buying into their rationalizations or limiting beliefs and handing them band-aids. To have empathy, you can have understanding or compassion but should lead them out of the problem rather than buying into their story.
● When you don’t have empathy for your clients, you end up preaching at them and losing any potential for connection.
● The authority you get when you can describe someone’s problem with an understanding of where they are coming from and how they feel.
● Very few people feel understood and heard. Having empathy can set you head and shoulders apart from a crowd of people that just make it about them.
● Why, when you take the “I” out of the equation, real transformation and empathy can show up.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business