What Our 7-Figure Clients Know that Everyone Else Does Not…
Our team geeks out anytime we see our clients succeed enough to help their clients and follow their passion. In this episode, Marc and I cover the ways in which our 7-Figure Clients show up, think, and serve others and some takeaways that you can apply in your business right away. It is tough to change your life, but we can help you to decide what you want and what you are prepared to do to get it. You must learn to fight for your dream no matter what — stay committed, resourceful, and coachable with making NO excuses! Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone and we are here to help talk with you and see if it’s a fit to enroll you in our program.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s important to the growth of your business and how you show up in the world to integrate the learnings of our 7-Figure clients.
- The biggest cost in your business is hesitation. It’s better to make a bad decision than it is to make no decision.
- Good support and people to lean on are imperative for quality choices and decisions.
- You are either committed to your dream or your limitations.
- The only limitation you will ever have in your life is your own split energy about something.
- One of the key indicators of success is the desire to watching people succeed and a commitment to serve people at a high level.
- Money is just a measure of the value we are creating in the world.
- You’ve got to be coachable and open to a new way of getting outcomes.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Watch Our Latest Training
I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you have ever spent working on your business